Architect: C.G. Baker Designed for for Lieut:Colonel Burney, and published in The Building News, June 12th 1891.
Architect: Williams & Hopton
Architect: Charles Davidson
Architect: Bucknall & Jennings
Architect: W.H. Dashwood Caple Published in The Builder, March 21st 1891.
Architect: John E. Trollope
Architect: Major Robert Barklie RE Imposing and extravagant cavalry barracks, completed 1891. Plans prepared by Royal Engineers Dept, carried out under supervision of Robert Barklie, who was from Larne, Co. Antrim.