1893 – Ursuline Convent, Cleveland, Ohio
Perspective including ground plans published in The Building News, April 14th 1893.
The second station on this site, the original station was designed by John Benson and remains,
Unbuilt entries for an architectural competition.
When J.P. Morgan, William and Cornelius Vanderbilt, and their pals arrived on the social scene in the 1890s,
Branch of the London & South Western Bank. Gabriel designed several branches for this particular banking company.