Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1894

20 January 2010

1894 – St. Mary’s Church, Haddington Road, Dublin

Architects: Charles Geoghegan, J.J. O’Callaghan & W.G. Doolin St Mary’s is the product of the work of several architects. In 1839 the original church on the site was constructed. In 1879, the rounded...

06 January 2010

1894 – Clarke Station, Dundalk, Co. Louth

Architect: William H. Mills Built to replace a station originally designed by Sir John MacNeil around 1850, Clarke Station is situated at track level beneath the surrounding street level and is the finest...

14 December 2009

1894 – Cathédrale Marie-Reine-du-Monde, Montreal, Quebec

Architect: Fr. Joseph Michaud Designed to replace the former Saint-Jacques Cathedral which had burned in 1852, the ishop Mgr. Ignace Bourget wanted to create a scale model of Saint Peter’s Basilica in Rome....

07 October 2009

1893 – Pavilion, Maria Luisa Park, Seville, Spain

Most of the grounds that form Maria Luisa Park, were formerly the gardens of the Palace of San Telmo, and were donated in 1893 for use as a public park. Starting in 1911,...

30 September 2009

1894 – House, Montreal, Quebec

Architect: A. Raza

30 September 2009

1894 – Design for Protestant Orphanage, Montreal, Quebec

Architect: J.R. Rhind

21 September 2009

1894 – Donaldson Hotel, Fargo, North Dakota

Architect: Built as a meetingplace for the local branch of the International Order of Odd Fellows, an offshoot of the Masons. The building has a fine sandstone facade with an excellent Palladian window...

23 July 2009

1894 – Hammersmith Town Hall Competition

Architect: Pugin & Pugin As published in The Building News, April 20th 1894.

23 July 2009

1894 – Hammersmith Town Hall Competition

Architect: Thomas Garrett As published in The Building News, April 20th 1894.

23 July 2009

1894 – St. Peter’s Church, South Tottenham, London

Architect: J.S. Alder