Architect: Carrere & Hastings Designed by Carrere & Hastings, the house was built in 1897 for Giraud Foster. From a 1912 postcard.
Architect: Thomas Martin Cappon The Leng Memorial Chapel was constructed around 1895-97 on a dramatic hill-top site with magnificent views by Sir John Leng as a memorial to his first wife, Lady Leng....
After the First World War, two storeys were added to the building, and converted to civic offices. Demolished in 1964, along with the old City Hall to make way for the City Hall...
Architect: R. Lano Pearce Published in The Building News, December 24th 1897.
Architect: T.M. Lockwood & Sons Published in The Building News, November 12, 1897.
Architect: William Mitchell Austere but solid bank branch with subtle decorative plasterwork and symmetrical design.
Architect: Alfred Barr Designed for Col. W. Marsden, a perspective View including small plans was published in The Building News, December 24th 1897.
Architect: Fairfax B. Wade Designed for House for Captain Young. Front & Rear Perspective Views including plans published in The Building News June 11th 1897.
Architect: H.D. Searles Wood Published in The Building News, October 8th 1897.