Architect: T.M. Lockwood & Sons Published in The Building News, November 12, 1897.
Architect: William Mitchell Austere but solid bank branch with subtle decorative plasterwork and symmetrical design.
Architect: Alfred Barr Designed for Col. W. Marsden, a perspective View including small plans was published in The Building News, December 24th 1897.
Architect: Fairfax B. Wade Designed for House for Captain Young. Front & Rear Perspective Views including plans published in The Building News June 11th 1897.
Architect: H.D. Searles Wood Published in The Building News, October 8th 1897.
Architect: Charles H.B. Bridgen Published in The Building News, November 19th 1897.
Architect: William Kaye-Parry Corner commercial premises with large glazed areas on the side elevation (now largely blocked up). Some of the external detailing may date post-1916.
Architect: William Hague Now a community resource centre, this fine Victorian building was constructed as boys and girls national schools in 1895-97. The five part composition has a central breakfront with decorative terracotta...
The old library, which was in Fr. Mathew Hall since the 1950s, has now been vacated and Keith Williams Architects have done a feasibility study for its future use as an art gallery....