Architect: Hutchison & Wood
Simple little Presbyterian church with an unusual entrance porch almost the full width of the building.
Architect: Alfred Saxon Snell
Architect: G.J. Skipper
Architect: H.T. Hare Perspective View including ground & 1st floor plans published in The Building News, January 13th 1899. The Passmore Edwards Free Library, as it was originally known, was opened in 1897....