Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1898

11 July 2009

1898 – Eglise de Saint Fabien, Quebec

Architect: David Ouellet

08 July 2009

1898 – The Old White House, Oxford, Oxfordshire

Architect: H.T. Hare “This building was erected to take the place of an interesting old house, which still remains in the Tear. The materials used are rubble stone walling, with Doulting stone dressings...

27 June 2009

1898 – Church of St. Peter, Shorewell, Isle of Wight

Architect: Percy G. Stone “Most visitors to the Isle of Wight know the church of St. Peter at Shorwell, as it practically abuts on the coach road between Yentnor and Freshwater. In 1896...

27 June 2009

1898 – The Red House, Harpenden, Herefordshire

Architect: Maurice B. Adams Completed Perspective View including plans published in The Building News, June 17th 1898.

26 June 2009

1898 – Surbiton Municipal Building, Surrey

Architect: Wimperis & Best

26 June 2009

1898 – Unbuilt Design for Southern Hospital, Carshalton, Surrey

Architect: Newman & Newman Third premiated design in competition to design new hospital. “To-day we illustrate the third premiated plan for this great hospital. Messrs. Newman and Newman are the authors of this...

25 June 2009

1898 – Taunton Town Hall, Somerset

Architect: Samson & Cottam Selected design from architectural competition to design a new town hall. “Messrs. Samson and Cottam, architects, Taunton, are the authors of this design, which has been chosen for execution,...

25 June 2009

1898 – Third Premiated Design for Taunton Town Hall, Somerset

Architect: Henry T. Hare Third premiated design in architectural competition. “We complete the series of illustrations to-day of the first, second, and third premiated designs for this building by giving a view, elevation,...

25 June 2009

1898 – Bath Co-operative Cabinet Makers’ Company Factory, Somerset

Architect: Silcock & Reay “This building was erected in 1898 for the Bath Co-operative Cabinet Makers’ Company by Messrs. Hayward and Wooster, of Bath, under the supervision of Mr. E.J. Trotman, clerk of...