Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1899

19 June 2009

1899 – Four Cottages, Port Sunlight, Cheshire

Architect: T.M. Lockwood & Sons

19 June 2009

1899 – Group of 5 Workmans Cottages, Port Sunlight, Cheshire

Architect: Maurice B. Adams “The housing question, now so prominently before the public, imparts a special interest to projects such as that realised at Port Sunlight, Cheshire, where the proprietors, Messrs. Lever Bros.,...

16 June 2009

1899 – Pettigrew & Stephens Department Store, Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow

Architect: Honeyman & Keppie Pettigrew & Stephens was a leading Glasgow department store that was founded in 1888 as Pettigrew & Stephens, later part of House of Fraser. The store sold a wide...

16 June 2009

1899 – Ruchill Church Hall, Glasgow

Architect: Charles Rennie Mackintosh Ruchill Church Hall, designed by Charles Rennie Mackintosh, was built as a mission for the Free Church of Scotland and completed in 1899. The building provides two halls, with...

16 June 2009

1899 – Queens Cross Church, Glasgow

Architect: Charles Rennie Mackintosh Queen’s Cross Church was started in 1896 by the Free Church of Scotland as St Mathew’s Church. It was designed by Charles Rennie Mackintosh, who was at that time...

12 June 2009

1899 – Residence, Bath Road, Reading, Berkshire

Architect: G.A. Hambling

09 June 2009

1899 – Additions to Barochan House, Renfrewshire, Scotland

Architect: Charles Johnston “Our illustrations show extensive additions completed recently from the plans and under the supervision of Mr. Charles S. S. Johnston, architect, of Edinburgh, at Barochan House, Renfrewshire, one of the...

09 June 2009

1899 – Christ Church, Morningside, Edinburgh

Architect: Hippolyte J. Blanc Described in 1883 as”0ne of the most graceful ecclesiastical structures in Edinburgh – the spire generally pronounced the finest-and reflects the very highest credit upon the architect, Mr Hippolyte...

30 November 1999

1899 – Yeats Memorial Building, Sligo, Co. Sligo

Architect: Vincent Craig Originally designed as the Royal Bank by Vincent Craig, brother of the first Prime Minister of Northern Ireland, Lord Craigavon. After the formation of Allied Irish Bank, it was donated...