Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1900

01 April 2014

1900 – Post Office, Curragh Camp, Co. Kildare

Architect: Robert Cochrane Post office in the centre of the Curragh military camp. The building has a series of large round-headed windows on the main level, the larger windows being in the public...

26 February 2014

1900 – Presbyterian Church, Whiteabbey, Co. Antrim

Architect: Nicholas Fitzsimons Originally built in 1866, but destroyed by fire in 1899 which left only the side walls standing. Rebuilt to designs by Nicholas Fitzsimons, and still in use today. Located on...

01 October 2012

1900 – St. Joseph’s Church, Park St., Monaghan

Architect: William Hague Fine barn style gothic church by William Hague who finished the town’s cathedral after the death of the architect J.J. McCarthy. Construction begun in summer of 1891, with work completed...

02 July 2012

1900 – House, Blundellsands, Lancashire

Architect: J. Catterall Perspective published in The Building News, December 7th 1900.

02 July 2012

1900 – House at St. Anne’s on Sea, Lancashire

Architect: J. Catterall Perspective published in The Building News, December 7th 1900.

29 March 2012

1900 – Royal Triumphal Archway, Leeson Street, Dublin

Architect: Sir Thomas Drew Temporary gateway erected for the visit of Queen Victoria to Dublin in 1900. A ceremonial affair, the Queen was to enter the city boundaries and be given the keys...

06 January 2012

1900 – Holy Cross Church, Crumlin Rd., Belfast, Co. Antrim

Architect: W.G. Doolin Published in The Irish Builder, December 1 1900.

06 July 2011

1900 – Design for Cartwright Memorial Hall, Bradford, Yorkshire

Architect: H. & E. Martin Unsuccessful entry to design multi-purpose hall for Bradford. Published in American Architect and Building News, January 27, 1900.

02 June 2011

1900 – Harland & Wolff Drawing Office, Belfast, Co. Antrim

With a long sandstone elevation to the street, this three-storey office block was built in stages between 1900-1919. The building was the administration and drawing office centre for the Harland & Wolff shipyard....