Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1901

17 June 2012

1901 – ‘Holme Tower’, Penarth, Wales

Architect: Edwin J. Jones

15 March 2012

1901 – St. Silas Church, Cliftonville Road, Belfast

Architect: Thomas Roe Opened in 1901, and completing destroyed during the air raids on Belfast in 1941. According to the Irish Builder of December 1 1900, only the nave and chancel were to...

18 February 2012

1901 – Belmont Congregational Chapel, Bolton, Lancashire

Architect: Bradshaw & Gass Perspective including ground plans published in The Building News, April 19th 1901. “The Belmont moors are the highest parts of the moorland which surrounds Bolton-le-Moors. Here is a village...

16 February 2012

1901 – Morley Manor, Derbyshire

Architect: G.F. Bodley Large house on the Morley Sacheverell Estate, built between 1894-99 for H. A. Sacheverell Bateman by G F. Bodley and set in an estate of 325 acres. Formerly the gardens...

23 January 2012

1901 – Cottages, Canterbury Road, Westgate-on-Sea, Kent

Architect: Banister, Fletcher & Sons Perspective view & plans as published in The Building News, December 20th 1901.

14 August 2011

1901 – Salvation Army Citadel, Rupert St., Winnipeg

Architect: J. Wilson Gray Containing a large hall seating 900, a smaller hall for 250 people, a band room, offices, and officer’s quarters, it was designed not to be as intimidating as the...

17 June 2011

1901 – Workers Dwellings, Bangor, Wales

Architect: D.J. Roberts “These dwellings are. we understand, erected in the neighbourhood of Bangor, and form a compact and useful block, the plans of which are self explanatory. The front treatment is simple,...

30 March 2011

1901 – Giltbrook Almshouses, Nottingham

Architect: A.R. Calvert Selected design after a competition, published in The Building News, April 5 1901. “These drawings illustrate the selected design in the recent competition. It is intended to use red sand-faced...

30 March 2011

1901 – King Johns Chambers, Bridlesmith Gate, Nottingham

Architect: John Bowitt Published in The Building News, January 25 1901.


Skip to toolbar