Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr


14 October 2015

1905 – St. Columba’s Church, Iona Rd., Glasnevin, Dublin

Architect: Ashlin & Coleman Sadly uncompleted, the tower being capped at the second stage, below the apex of the roof of the nave. The interior is largely intact, as constructed, with marble reredos...

20 May 2015

1905 – Northern Bank, Whitehead, Co. Antrim

Architect: Godfrey W. Ferguson Designed by Godfrey W. Ferguson who was architect to the Northern Banking Co. and designed many of its branch banks across the country. Included living accommodation for the branch...

12 May 2015

1905 – Design for Customs House, San Francisco

Architect: Clinton Day Unsuccessful competition entry in a national design competition for a new custom house. The competition was won by Eames and Young, a St. Louis architectural firm, and the building eventually...

31 January 2015

1905 – Kilteragh, Foxrock, Co. Dublin

Architect: W.D. Caroe Designed for Sir Horace Plunkett, by England-based William D. Caroe, in an Arts and Crafts style. Plunkett was involved in the agricultural co-operative Movement, a MP for South Co. Dublin,...

11 November 2014

1905 – Town Hall, Dauphin, Manitoba

Architect: Stuart Geekie The former Dauphin Town Hall, a Romanesque Revival-style building was designed by Dauphin architect and local politician, Stuart Geekie. Designed as multi-purpose building, there was a second-floor auditorium, and the...

27 February 2014

1905 – Shannon Rowing Club, Limerick

Architect: William Clifford Smith An architectural competition held in 1902 resulted in a commission for a young English architect, William Clifford Smith to design the club. Completed in 1905 at a cost of...

29 January 2014

1905 – Unbuilt Design for County Buildings, Edinburgh

Architect: J.N. Scott & A. Lorne Campbell Premiated entry in architecture competition for new County Administrative Building. The selected design by James Macintyre Henry, only placed fourth in the competition and was completed...

24 January 2014

1905 – Bank of Hamilton, Hamilton, Ontario

The original building on this site was constructed in the 1870s. Around 1905, it was decided to expand, and seven storeys were added to the building, using two as a base. In 1921,...

16 August 2013

1905 – Houses, The Diamond, Clones, Co. Monaghan

Architect: William A. Scott Attractive terrace of three Arts & Crafts style houses, that replaced an earlier range of large thatched buildings.

Pages:1234567...19Next »