Typical of many smaller bank branches from this time, with living accommodation above the commercial floor. Built to replace a building of 1897 that was destroyed by fire. Demolished in 1950.
Architect: Walter H. Brierley Perspective View including ground plan as published in The Building News, December 22nd 1905.
Architect: Jessie Horsfall
Architect: J. Wills & Sons
Architect: Lofthouse & Sons
Architect: H.E. Illingworth