Architect: Robert Weir Schultz
Architect: H.& B. Kitchen
Architect: E. Evans Cronk Perspective View including plan as published in The Building News, August 25th 1905.
Architect: A.H. Hoole “The first stone of this church was laid on Oct. 2 by the Bishop of Dover. It is situated in the outlying district of the Birkbeck estate. When completed the...
Architect: George E. Bond
Architect: George E. Bond Front Perspective View including ground plan published in The Building News, December 8th 1905.
Architect: Maurice B. Adams