Architect: Ellis, Son & Bowden Perspective View including ground plan published in The Building News, December 15th. 1905.
Architect: Aston Webb Perspective View including ground plan as published in The Building News, April 28th 1905.
Architect: Ernest George & Yeates
Architect: Allen & Collins When Vassar opened in 1865, the library was a mere single room in Main with a collection of only three thousand books. In 1893 Frederick Ferris Thompson, a Vassar...