Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1906

26 January 2016

1908 – Carnegie Library & Museum, Pery Sq., Limerick

Architect: G.P. Sheridan Library funded by donation from Andrew Carnegie, and constructed after an architectural competition. Sheridan’s design was actually placed second by the assessor G.C. Ashlin. The foundation stone was laid by...

13 January 2016

1906 – Curate’s House, Killodiernan, Co. Tipperary

Architect: Moynan & Gill Small residence for the curate of a rural parish in Co. Tipperary.

13 January 2016

1906 – School, Church Road, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary

Architect: Moynan & Gill Small school with adjoining teacher’s residence by Nenagh-based architecture and engineering partnership.

12 January 2016

1906 – Mayfair Building, Nos. 5-11 Arthur Square, Belfast

Architect: Blackwood & Jury A fine four storey red brick building with sandstone detailing including banded quoins and an interesting corner treatment. Constructed as a commercial building, with office accommodation on the upper...

06 January 2016

1906 – ‘Fintragh’, Shrewsbury Road, Donnybrook, Dublin

Architect: H.J. Lundy A large detached Edwardian house, boasting eight bedrooms. It contains many late-Victorian and Edwardian decorative features including stained leaded glass on doorways, ornate plasterwork, brass fingerplates on panelled mahogany doors....

06 January 2016

1906 – Proposal for Carnegie Library, Derry

Architect: M.A. Robinson Unbuilt proposal for a new Carnegie Library in the Diamond on the site of the former Townhall which had been destroyed in a fire.

28 October 2015

1906 – Church of the Assumption, Tullamore, Co. Offaly

Architect: William Hague A new Gothic style Church erected to a design of the architect William Hague and carried out under superintendence of T.F.McNamara. Replacing an older church on the site, work on...

04 March 2015

1906 – Orange Hall, Scarva, Co. Down

Architect: Hobart & Heron Large Orange Hall designed by Henry Hobart of Hobart & Heron, and constructed in 1906.

29 April 2014

1906 – Little Massingham House, Massingham, Norfolk

Architect: Wimperis & Best Country House. 1904-1905 by Edmund Wimperis and Best, architects, for Mrs E.W. Birkbeck. Finished externally in English bond red brick, rubbed brick and Ancaster stone dressings, with red Broseley...

Pages:1234567...24Next »