Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1906

19 February 2012

1906 – Working Mens College, Camden, London

Architect: W.D. Caroe Working Men’s College is the oldest surviving adult education institute in Europe, was founded in 1854 and was associated with the Cooperative Movement and the Christian Socialists, stemming, from the...

22 October 2011

1906 – St. Mary`s Church, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary

Architect: Walter G. Doolin / Ashlin & Coleman Selected after an architectural competition to replace an earlier church of 1841. The foundation stone was laid in 1892, and the church was largely complete...

07 August 2011

1906 – Canadian Bank of Commerce building, Elmwood, Winnipeg

Architect: Darling & Pearson Fine former bank branch by Darling & Pearson for the Canadian Bank of Commerce. They produced many branches for the bank across Canada, and quite a few buildings around...

01 August 2011

1906 – Former Manitoba Agricultural College, Tuxedo, Winnipeg

Architect: Samuel Hooper Following the establishment of the Manitoba Agricultural College in 1903-04, two river lots south of the Assiniboine River and west of Winnipeg were selected. The college officially opened in 1906,...

30 March 2011

1906 – Branch Dispensary, Nottingham

Architect: Ernest R. Sutton Published in The Building News, October 27 1905.

30 March 2011

1906 – Warehouse, Fletcher Gate, Nottingham

Architect: Ernest R. Sutton Published in The Building News, August 17 1906.

05 February 2011

1906 – Tower Buildings, Liverpool

Architect: Walter Aubrey Thomas The present structure is one of the earliest steel-framed buildings in England, and details of its architecture reflect the earlier fortified building on the site. It is clad in...

13 January 2011

1906 – Design for a Central Library, St. Pancras, London

Architect: J.G.S Gibson Perspective View & Plans of second placed design in competition. Published in The Building News, August 3rd 1906.

05 January 2011

1906 – St Luke’s Church, Well Hall, Kent

Architect: Temple Moore Published in The Building News, June 15th 1906.