Architect: Ernest R. Sutton Perspective View including ground plan as published in The Building News, June 29th 1906.
Architect: H. Ascough Chapman
Architect: Ernest W. Dyson
Architect: Matear & Simon Built in 1905–06 to replace the former cotton exchange in Exchange Flags, to a design by Matear and Simon. Its façade was in Neoclassical style, with Baroque towers. Its...
Architect: J. Gibbons