Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1910

05 July 2011

1910- Second Church of Christ Scientist, Los Angeles, California

Architect: Alfred Rosenheim The Classical Revival building was designed by Alfred H. Rosenheim and opened 1910 in the West Adams district of Los Angeles. As illustrated it has a flatter dome than constructed....

06 May 2011

1910 – Courthouse, Brandon, Manitoba

Designed to replace an earlier courthouse by C. Osborn Wickenden which opened in 1884.

13 January 2011

1910 – A South African Residence for King George V

Architects: A.O. Collard & J.Seddon Published in The Building News, July 15th 1910. “A commission to design a residence in South Africa during his recently proposed visit as Prince of Wales led to...

01 August 2010

1910 – Galt Museum, Lethbridge, Alberta

Originally built as the Galt Hospital, the building has now found new purpose as part of the Galt Museum in Lethbridge.

01 July 2010

1910 – Collège universitaire de Saint-Boniface, Winnipeg, Manitoba

The Collège universitaire de Saint-Boniface is a university college affiliated with the University of Manitoba and located in Saint Boniface, the French-speaking area of Winnipeg. It is oriented primarily towards the French-speaking community...

29 June 2010

1910 – Former Bank of Commerce, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architects: Darling & Pearson The present structure at 389 Main Street is the third Bank of Commerce Building to stand on its site. It constitutes one of Canada’s finest examples of what the...

29 June 2010

1910 – McLaren Hotel, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architects: J.C. Caldwell The McLaren family were a prominent Winnipeg hotelling family owning a number of establishments including the Brunswick (Main and Rupert), The Empire (Main and York), and the Strathcona (Main and...

25 June 2010

1910 – Gas & Electric Building, Denver

Architect: Harry W.J. Edbrooke Brightest survivor of “City of Lights” era, with 13,000 lightbulbs that continue to illuminate the exterior at night. Designed in 1910 by Harry W. J. Edbrooke; restored in 1990...

09 June 2010

1910 – British & Irish Steampacket Building, Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin

Architect: W.H. Byrne & Son One of the few remaining older buildings on this quay, as most of the former industrial premises have been pulled down for redevelopment. Originally the offices of the...