Architect: William Scott Later head of architecture at University College Dublin, W.A. Scott was responsible for some of the more innovative buildings in Ireland during the early part of the twentieth century. His...
Architect: A fine composition with corner towers that break through the cornice on this quite long building. The facade is relatively simple but the repetitive nature of the design is quite pleasant.
Architect: Wonderfully ornate commercial building from 1920. Decorated with stone trim, it has pilasters with egg and dart moulding, a foliated frieze and an elaborately dentilled cornice with paired brackets.
Architect: Horace T. O’Rourke Sketch design by the city architect Horace T. O’Rourke for a new gallery on a bridge in the River Liffey.
Architect: Henry Tanner Second placed scheme for buildings adjacent to the Lanyon Building of Queen’s.
Architect: Hall & Dods Perspective view with plan published in The Building News, September 16th 1910.
Architect: Hall & Dods Perspective View with Plan published in The Building News, September 16th 1910.
Architect: Bell & Detwiler In 1889 South Dakota became an independent state. Prior to that it had been part of the Dakota Territory which we now know as North and South Dakota. During...