Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1920

30 April 2013

1920 – London County Westminster & Parr’s Bank, Brondesbury, London

Architect: E. Guy Dawber From The Building News, August 6 1920: “The drawing reproduced to-day is at the Royal Academy Exhibition, The building is being erected, The facades are in brick with Portland...

25 April 2013

1920 – Tobacco Warehouse, Victoria Docks, London

Architect: Sir Thomas Edwin Cooper Published in The Building News, July 30 1920: “At present it is proposed to erect only parts of this building, but Mr. Cooper has contrived that the first...

25 April 2013

1920 – Police and Fireman’s Housing, Tilbury, London

Architect: Sir Thomas Edwin Cooper Published in The Building News, July 30 1920: All these buildings have been designed for the Port of London Authority by Mr. Edwin Cooper, F.R.I.B.A., thearchitect of the...

20 April 2013

1920 – Estate of Cottages, Metchet Court, Hampshire

Architect: Deane & Braddell The Building News, August 27 1920:” This village hall and eight cottages are designed for the Melchet Court Estate. The plan of the hall is designed to allow of...

22 March 2013

1920 – Theatre & Winter Garden, Clayton Square, Liverpool

Architect: Robert Atkinson From The Building News, October 8 1920: “We illustrate from this year’s Royal Academy Exhibition the Picture House and Winter Garden which it is proposed to erect in Clayton Square,...

21 March 2013

1920 – Memorial Hall & Cross, Glasson Dock, Lancaster

Architect: Charles B. Pearson From The Building News, October 15 1920: “This hall is treated in a domestic style appropriate to its purpose and architectural character. The site is intended to form the...

25 July 2012

1920 – Warehouse-Keeper’s Offices, Royal Albert Docks, London

Architect: Sir Thomas Edwin Cooper Published in The Building News, July 30 1920: “The accommodation furnished by this range of buildings includes the officials and staff of the warehouse-keeper’s de- partment and its...

23 May 2012

1920 – Village Hall, Hardingham, Norfolk

Architect: Baillie Scott Published in The Building News, December 10 1920: “This hall was formally opened on Wednesday List, and was the gift to the village of Mrs. Edwards and Captain B.M. Edwards,...

20 May 2012

1920 – Cottages and Village Shop, Kings Walden, Hertfordshire

Architect: Harry Stuart Goodhart-Rendel From The Building News, August 27 1920: “The illustration is of two of several pairs of cottages recently erected or in course of erection on the estate of Major...