Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1960

06 May 2014

1960 – Goldberg’s Department Store, Tollcross, Edinburgh

Architect: J. & F. Johnston & Partners Goldberg’s Department Store opened in 1960 at High Riggs in Tollcross and wasintended to be the focal point in a new road system for Tollcros –...

25 January 2014

1960 – City Hall, Hamilton, Ontario

Architect: Stanley Roscoe A fine example of International style of architecture was designed by City Architect Stanley Roscoe, replacing an early Richardson Romaneque building of 1890. The building exhibits many of the characteristic...

08 July 2010

1960 – 373 Broadway, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architects: Waisman Ross Built as the IBM Building and now containing government offices, this is a sophisticated work with recessed ground floor and a pleasing proportions.

21 April 2010

1960 – 400 Colony Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Originally built by the Salvation Army, this building now forms part of the University of Winnipeg campus housing the Department of Theatre and Film.

02 October 2009

1960 – Padrà£o dos Descobrimentos, Lisbon

Architect: Cottinelli Telmo The Padrao dos Descobrimentos was completed as a model for the Portuguese world exhibition and erected on the bank of the Tagus in its current form in 1960. The official...