Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1966

29 June 2010

1966 – St. Nicholas Ukrainian Catholic Church, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architect: Green, Blankstein, Russell Associates The present St. Nicholas Church was designed in the early nineteen sixties by the architectural firm of Green Blankstein Russell Associates. The structure is built almost entirely of...

08 April 2010

1966 – Abbey Theatre, Abbey Street, Dublin

Architect: Michael Scott and Partners The Abbey Theatre was founded in 1904 as the Irish National Theatre Company. After purchasing the Mechanics Institute on Marlborough Street, they refitted it as the Abbey Theatre....

20 January 2010

1966 – Hume House, Northumberland Road, Dublin

Architect: Lardner & Associates Hume House is named after its developers, a UK based body called Hume Holdings. Originally the seven floors of office space were placed on columns but during a makeover...

25 September 2009

1966 – Church of Our Lady of the Assumption, Newcastle, Co. Down

Our Lady of the Assumption Church was first opened on 12th June 1966. The church is reputed to be the first circular church in Ireland and is now a listed building as ‘an...

21 September 2009

1966 – State Capitol, Santa Fe, New Mexico

Architect: W.C. Kruger New Mexico claims the distinction of having the oldest as well as one of the newest state capitols in the United States. The oldest is the Palace of the Governors....

Pages:« Prev12