Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Albert Vicars

09 December 2009

1886 – St. Hugh’s Church & Presbytery, Lincoln

Architect: Albert Vicars In July 1875 Canon Croft, later MonsIgnor Provost, left a lovely Church and presbytery in Worksop and arrived in Lincoln. The church and presbytery was dilapidated and Canon Croft was...

26 June 2009

1885 – St. Marys Church, Compton Leek, Staffordshire

Architect: Albert Vicars Illustrations showing exterior including ground plans and the interior toward altar published in The Building News, October 16th 1885.