Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Arran Quay Dublin

22 March 2012

1907 – Former Bank, Arran Quay, Dublin

Architect: J.F. Fuller Branch bank for the former National Bank, later part of the Bank of Ireland. Later extended in the early 1920s in the same vaguely Tudor style.

04 February 2010

1864 – Allied Irish Bank, Arran Quay, Dublin

Architect: Charles Geoghegan / George L. O’Connor Fine small bank branch in an Italianate style with manager’s residence to the rear. The interior of the banking hall is ornate without being overpowering. The...

04 February 2010

1922 – Former Presbytery, Arran Quay, Dublin

Architect: George L. O’Connor Former presbytery for the neighbouring St. Paul’s Church, and now offices for a Catholic church-based youth organisation. A substantial house, well set-back from the traffic, it is a far-cry...

25 January 2010

1837 – St Paul’s Church, Arran Quay, Dublin

Architect: Patrick Byrne St Paul’s dates from 1835-37, was designed by Patrick Byrne, and is one of the most prominent buildings on the city quays. Patrick Byrne was a prominent church architect of...