Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Arundel

26 June 2009

1873 – Cathedral of Our Lady & St Philip Howard, Arundel, Sussex

Architect: Joseph Hansom & Son The Cathedral, originally known as the Church of St. Philip Neal, was commissioned by Henry XV Duke of Norfolk in 1868 and was opened on 1st of July...


Skip to toolbar