Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Ballaghaderreen

28 August 2012

1830 – St. Nathy’s College, Ballaghaderreen, Co. Roscommon

St. Nathy’s complex, comprises a school, former barracks and gate lodge. Now used as a school. Detached fourteen-bay three-storey former barracks, established c.1830, with five-bay breakfront with stepped parapet and two-storey gable fronted...

22 October 2010

1876 – Convent of the Sisters of Charity, Ballaghaderreen, Co. Roscommon

Architect: J.J. O’Callaghan Small gothic revival convent by O`Callaghan with the nuns accommodation separated from the chapel by a small two-stage tower and belfry. Now disused but intact.