Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Ballymahon

14 March 2013

1819 – Library, Ballymahon, Co. Longford

Architect: S. Mullen Former markethouse converted into a public library. Quite a plain two storey building of three bays, with segmental-headed arches on ground floor and Shuldham family arms in eaves pediment. Tastefully...

06 March 2013

1906 – St. Matthew’s Church, Ballymahon, Co. Longford

Architect: T.F. McNamara Designed by T.F. McNamara of Hague & McNamara, with the foundation stone laid in 1903. A cruciform plan with attached tower and spire. The interior has stained glass by Mayer...

10 March 2010

2010 – Ballymahon Farmhouse by ODOS Architects

A recently completed farmhouse renovation by ODOS Architects. The practice has won numerous architectural design awards for completed works and are widely published in both national and international press and online. This private...