Architect: J.P. Kay
Architect: Richard Norman Shaw Still in use as a bank, now a branch of NatWest. The upper floors remain largely as designed by Shaw, the ground floor fenestration and detailing has been simplified.
Architect: G.E. Grayson
Architect: G.E. Grayson Sadly no longer in use as a bank branch, semi-derelict.
Architect: C.H. Edwards . Published in The Builder, August 25 1860.
Architect: W. Talbot Brown Designed for The Northamptonshire Banking Co., and published in The Building News, May 20th 1881. “These premises, facing the High-street, were completed at the end of last year. The...
Architect: White & Stephenson
Architect: George E. Bond