1880 – Glamorganshire Banking Company, Aberavon, Glamorganshire
Bank branch for the Glamorganshire Banking Company – eventually a part of Lloyds Bank. “This building is now in course of erection in the main street of the town.
1866 – Former Bank, Cornmarket, Dublin
Former banch bank for the Royal Bank, later part of AIB. Now no longer used as a branch.
1907 – Bank of Ireland, Arran Quay, Dublin
Branch bank for the former National Bank, later part of the Bank of Ireland. Later extended in the early 1920s in the same vaguely Tudor style.
1889 – Munster & Leinster Bank, Waterford
Former branch of the Munster & Leinster Bank, later replaced by a building completed in 1925.
1881 – Hamilton Provident & Loan Society, Hamilton, Ontario
Demolished in 1960.
1897 – Stamford, Spalding & Boston Bank, Northampton
The Stamford, Spalding and Boston Banking Company came into being as a joint-stock bank in 1880.
1831 – Bank of Ireland, Eyre Square, Galway
Still in use today, with further extension and alterations by Millar & Symes in 1905. Of interest are the facilities accorded to the Branch Manager –
1824 – Bank of the United States, 15 Wall Street, New York
Constructed as the New York branch for the former Bank of the United States, and was designed by Martin Euclid Thompson,
1870 – Bank of Ireland, Tralee, Co. Kerry
Still in use today, although a more recent banking hall has been constructed in front of the original house.