Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Batchelor & Hicks

08 April 2010

1917 – Manfield Chambers, Abbey Street, Dublin

Architect: Batchelor & Hicks On the corner of O’Connell Street and Middle Abbey Street, Manfield Chambers is a commercial premises with a branch of Clarks on the ground level and various offices above....

07 April 2010

1922 – Allied Irish Banks, O’Connell Street, Dublin

Architect: Batchelor & Hicks A fine bank building, finished in high quality stonework, that neatly turns the corner onto Parnell Street. Constructed after damage during the Irish Civil War to the top end...

17 February 2010

1906 – RIAC, Dawson Street, Dublin

Architect: Batchelor & Hicks Built in 1906 with further extension work in 1911 by the same architects.

08 January 2010

1905 – Former Provincial Bank, Kilkenny, Co. Kilkenny

Architect: Batchelor & Hicks A former branch of the Provincial Bank,which after a series of bank mergers in Ireland in the mid 20th century became part of Allied Irish Banks. A simple building...

13 November 2009

1911 – Allied Irish Bank, Waterford

Architect: Batchelor & Hicks Fine early twentieth century bank building with a wonderful curving corner entranceway. Extended, 1922, comprising single-bay three-storey end bay to east taking away the symmetry of the design. This...