Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Birmingham

08 June 2011

1899 – Houses, Gravelly Hill, Birmingham

Architect: B.C. Hughes THE site is in a well wooded suburb of Birmingham, and the plan is arranged to suit a nearly triangular plot of land, with an askew building line. The scheme...

02 February 2011

1875 – Church of St. Catherine of Siena, Birmingham

Architect: Dunn & Hansom Published in The Building News, October 29th 1875.

21 October 2010

1887 – The Peoples Chapel, Great King Street, Birmingham

Architect: Crouch & Butler Front Perspective published in The Architect, December 30th 1887. Designedfor The Rev. A. Clifton Mogg.

21 October 2010

1888 – County Brewery, Aston New Town, Birmingham

Architect: Essex & Nichol Designed for Mr. W. King and published in The Architect, February 10th 1888.

21 October 2010

1886 – Working Boy’s Home, Deritend, Birmingham

Architect: E.J. Yates Designed for for the Rev. A. Clifton Mogg,and published in The Architect, December 30th 1887.

21 October 2010

1885 – New Premises, Parade & Edward Street, Birmingham

Architect: Oliver Essex Perspective View published in The Architect, April 4th 1885.

21 September 2010

1898 – Court Hey, Moseley, Birmingham, Warwickshire

Architect: William de Lacy Aherne In 1898 de Lacy Aherne was commissioned to build a series of houses by his father-in-law, whose local contacts in the Moseley area were helpful to the rising...

14 September 2010

1880 – Jevons & Mellor, Corporation Street, Birmingham

Architect: Kirk & Sons Perspective view of Jevons and Mellor’s new premises on Corporation Street as published in The Building News, July 2nd 1880.

06 July 2010

1886 – The Potosi Silver Co., Newhall St., Birmingham

Architect: Bateman & Bateman Published in The Building News, November 5th 1886.