Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Birmingham

11 January 2010

1882 – Church of the Redeemer, Edgbaston, Birmingham, Warwickshire

Architect: James Cubitt The Church of The Redeemer was a Baptist church, built on land on the corner of Wyndham Road donated by local benefactor William Middleton. It was designed by James Cubitt...

09 December 2009

1886 – The Princess Alice Orphanage, Oscott, Birmingham, Warwickshire

Architect: J.L. Ball Perspective view of the Administrative Buildings. Published in The Building News March 19th 1886.

30 October 2009

1886 – Two Houses, Handsworth Wood, Birmingham

Architect: John P. Osbourne

16 October 2009

1862 – Birmingham Exchange Buildings

Architect: Edward Holmes From The Building News, August 22, 1862: The Assembly Room is 70 ft. by 40 ft. and 28 ft. high, and is situate on the first floor over the Exchange...

02 August 2009

1903 – New Classrooms, Harbourne, Birmingham, Warwickshire

Architect: Ralph Heaton

24 June 2009

1906 – Hindecliffe, Fouroaks, Birmingham, Warwickshire

Architect: Owen P. Parsons

24 June 2009

1879 – Wesleyan Theological Institution, Birmingham, Warwickshire

Architect: Ball & Goddard Designed by Messrs Ball & Goddard of Birmingham the college was opened in 1881 and is now a Grade II listed building forming part of the University of Central...

24 June 2009

1879 – Wesleyan Theological Institution, Handsworth College, Birmingham, Warwickshire

Architect: C.O. Ellison Second Premiated Design. Front , Rear Elevations & Ground Plan with alternative design for primary facade. Published in The Building News, July 18th 1879. “We illustrate this week the second...

24 June 2009

1903 – The Midland Hotel, Birmingham, Warwickshire

Architect: Henman & Cooper