Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Bodley & Garner

09 May 2015

1901 – The Empire Hotel, Buxton, Derbyshire

Architect: Bodley & Garner The Empire Hotel used as an annex to the Granville Military Hospital during the First World War and as a discharge depot for Canadian troops after the second. Later...

21 March 2011

1888 – New Reredos & High Altar, St. Pauls Cathedral, London

Architect: Bodley & Garner As published in The Building News, January 27th 1888

31 May 2010

1886 – Malborough College Chapel, Malborough, Wiltshire

Architect: Bodley & Garner South & End Elevations as published in The Building News, December 3rd 1886.

10 December 2009

1886 – Second placed design for Liverpool Cathedral

Architect: Bodley & Garner Bodley & Garner’s design for Liverpool Cathedral, which was submitted in competition with William Emerson’s & James Brookes and which placed second. The site was different from the site...

02 November 2009

1881 – Church of St. Germans, Adamsdown, Cardiff

Architect: Bodley & Garner The site was the gift of Lord Tredegar who laid the foundation stone on 18 April 1882. It was consecrated on 9 March 1886 and the Parish was formed...

27 September 2009

1884 – St. Michael’s Church, Folkestone, Kent

Architect: Bodley & Garner

24 August 2009

1881 – St. Michael’s Church, Camden Town, London

Architect: Bodley & Garner Tins is a reproduction of the moat important drawing by Messrs. Bodley and Garner on view at the present Academy Exhibition. It is a perspective of the west front...

16 July 2009

1875 – Offices for The London School Board, Victoria Embankment, London

Architect: Bodley & Garner Selected Design published in The Architect May 10th 1873. This building was ultimately to become much larger than illustrated with the same design mirrored around a central tower and...

08 July 2009

1881 – Master’s Lodge, University College, Oxford

Architect: Bodley & Garner “This new building has been recently erected from the design of Messrs. G.F. Bodley and T. Garner, architects. It is of somewhat considerable size. “Brown’s Library” was left to...

Pages:12Next »

Skip to toolbar