Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Bolton

09 September 2013

1919 – Selected design for School, Chorley New Road, Bolton, Lancashire

Architect: Charles T. Adshead Now known as the Bolton School. Central block completed by 1928, the outer quadrangles added later, completed in 1965, fulfilling the original plan for the school. Charles T. Adshead...

18 February 2012

1901 – Belmont Congregational Chapel, Bolton, Lancashire

Architect: Bradshaw & Gass Perspective including ground plans published in The Building News, April 19th 1901. “The Belmont moors are the highest parts of the moorland which surrounds Bolton-le-Moors. Here is a village...

18 February 2011

1873 – Bolton Town Hall, Lancashire

Architects: Hill & Woodhouse A Grade II* listed Town Hall designed by William Hill and George Woodhouse and opened in June 1873 by Albert Edward, Prince of Wales. In the 1930s, the building...

30 May 2010

1886 – New Drill Hall, Bolton, Lancashire

Architect: Marshall Robinson Designed for the 3rd Volunteer Brigade Lancashire Division of the Royal Artillary. Interior Perspective View published in The Building News, November 12th 1886.

16 October 2009

1862 – Mission Church, Westleigh Mill, Lancashire

Architect: Hayley & Son From The Building News, April 4, 1862: This church, just erected under the auspices of the Vicar of Leigh, near Bolton-le-Moors, Lancashire, is intended to be used as a...

02 August 2009

1903 – Shop & Cottage, Four Lane Ends, Bolton, Lancashire

Architect: Cunliffe & Pilling

29 June 2009

1891 – St. Augustines Church, Tonge Moor, Bolton, Lancashire

Architect: R. Knill Freeman

29 June 2009

1906 – Teachers Centre, Hilden Street, Bolton, Lancashire

Architect: Bradshaw & Gass

29 June 2009

1906 – Wesleyan Church, The Haugh, Bolton, Lancashire

Architect: Bradshaw & Gass Perspective view including ground floor plan published in The Building News, February 2nd 1906.

Pages:12Next »