Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Booterstown

16 April 2013

1824 – St. Philip and St. James Church, Booterstown, Co. Dublin

Architect: John Bowden & J. Rawson Carroll Constructed on a site donated by the Earl of Pembroke and funded a grant by the Board of First Fruits, a further donation of money by...

02 February 2011

2008 – Elmpark, Co. Dublin

Architect: Bucholz McEvoy Architects A continuous garden covers the ground floor level. The buildings overhead define different areas within this garden, with ‘courtyards’ oriented on the north–south axis relating to the individual buildings...

17 September 2009

1878 – Presbytery & Industrial Schools Booterstown, Co. Dublin

Architect: John L. Robinson In Ireland the Industrial Schools Act of 1868 established industrial schools (Irish: scoileanna saothair) to care for “neglected, orphaned and abandoned children”. In recent times these schools have become...