Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Brandon

06 May 2011

1910 – Courthouse, Brandon, Manitoba

Designed to replace an earlier courthouse by C. Osborn Wickenden which opened in 1884.

18 December 2009

1901 – Brandon College, Brandon, Manitoba

Architect: Hugh McCowan The original Brandon College building was completed in 1901. It was designed by Winnipeg architect Hugh McCowan (1841-1908). Although resembling other educational structures being constructed in Winnipeg during this period,...

18 December 2009

1907 – Merchants Bank Building, Brandon, Manitoba

Architect: Hogle & Davis This former bank was designed by the Montreal architectural firm of Taylor, Hogle, and Davis, and was constructed in l907. A fine example of the Beaux-Arts Classical style of...

18 December 2009

1910 – A.E. McKenzie Company Building, Brandon, Manitoba

Architect: Thomas Sinclair This six storey reinforced concrete and brick office and warehouse was designed in 1910 by Thomas Sinclair, a prominent Brandon architect, and constructed for $100,000 by the Brandon Construction Company...

18 December 2009

1911 – Central Fire Station #1, Brandon, Manitoba

Architect: W.A. Elliott The Central Fire Station was constructed in 1911 and stands on the site of its 1882- 93 predecessor. It was designed by one of Brandon’s most prominent early architects, W....

30 September 2009

1904 – Cottage near Brandon, Manitoba

30 September 2009

1904 – Western Art Association, Brandon, Manitoba

30 September 2009

1904 – Cottage at Brandon, Manitoba

Architect: George Browne