Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Burtons

17 February 2010

1930 – Former Burton’s Store, Dame Street, Dublin

Architect: Harry Wilson The former Burton’s Store on the corner of Dame and South Great George’s Streets is one of the most expressive and exciting facades in the city. Built between 1928 and...

06 November 2009

1927 – No 48-49 St. Patrick’s Street, Cork

Architect: W.H. Hill Former Burtons store on St. Patrick’s Street now in use by another retailer with upper floors used as storage. A very unsympathetic shop fa├žade does this fine stone building no...

02 September 2009

1907 – Burtons Department Store, Edinburgh

Architect: Sir John James Burnet Scotland’s first steel framed building, this is a fine corner building originally built as a department store for Burtons. It is still in use as commercial premises but...