Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

canal architecture

15 August 2012

1887 – A Pair of Cottages, Allington Lock, Maidstone, Kent

Architect: Hubert Bensted Constructed for the Lower Medway Navigation Company. “These cottages are been erected at Allington Lock for the accommodation of the employes of the company. The lower storey is of Kentish...

17 February 2010

1796 – Grand Canal Locks, Dublin

The Earl of Camden opened the docks and one of the large locks, which separate the docks from the Liffey, was named after him. The other two being the Buckingham and Westmoreland Locks.