Architect: Henry Clutton The ‘New’ cemetery was given to the people of Tavistock by the 9th Duke of Bedford, and was opened in 1882. It is situated on the outskirts of this ancient...
Architect: William Doubleday
Architect: W.S. Braithwaite Premiated designs including ground plans published in The Building News, November 9th 1883.
Architect: E. Woodhouse Second place design in competition – also won by Woodhouse with a different design.