Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

C.H. Howell

18 August 2010

1877 – Entrance Lodge, The Friary, Old Windsor, Berkshire

Architect: C.H. Howell Elevations, Plans & Section designed for Francis Ricardo esq. and published in The Building News, March 16th 1877.

14 October 2009

1870 – Berkshire, Reading and Newbury Lunatic Asylum

Architect: C.H. Howell From The Builder, April 2, 1870: THE subject of the accompanying illustration is the newly erected asylum for the reception of the insane poor of the county of Berks and...

12 June 2009

1875 – St. Leonard’s Hill, Berkshire

Architect: C.H. Howell Perspecive view of main front published in The Building News, October 15th 1875. Largely demolished in 1924, with the remainder razed in 1970. The previous house known as Gloucester Lodge,...