Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Charles Bell

15 January 2014

1879 – Selected design for Public Market, Over Darwen, Lancashire

Architect: Charles Bell As part of a civic plan to develop the town, a competition was held to design a new town hall and market. It was later decided to defer the building...

27 August 2012

1881 – New Wesleyan Chapel, Surbiton Hill, London

Architect: Charles Bell A fine non-conformist Wesleyan Chapel opened in 1882. Red brick with Bath stone windows and dressings designed in the early Gothic style. Open pine roof, trusses and gallery supported on...

20 October 2010

1888 – Wesleyan Church, Lincoln

Architect: Charles Bell Front Perspective published in The Architect, April 13th 1888.

18 June 2010

1876 – Wesleyan Chapel, Oxford

Architect: Charles Bell Front Elevation & Ground Plan as published in The Building News, February 18th 1876.

31 May 2010

1898 – House at Buckingham for Dr De’ath, Buckinghamshire

Architect: Charles Bell Perspective View, Elevations & small plan published in The Building News, February 18th 1898.

11 January 2010

1898 – Passmore Edwards Holiday Home for Children, Clacton-on-sea, Essex

Architect: Charles Bell “The site is a very fine one, fronting the Marine Parade, in area 10 acres. The building will accommodate nearly 100 children, and is planned so that the dining and...

22 October 2009

1875 – Hampstead Cemetery Chapels, London

Architect: Charles Bell From The Architect, October 9, 1875: These chapels are to occupy a central position in the cemetery at Fortune Green, Hampstead, about 20 acres in extent, and now in course...

20 July 2009

1878 – New Warehouse, Ludgate Square, London

Architect: Charles Bell Warehouse for Messrs. Fourdrinier,Hunt & Co. Wholesale Paper Merchants. Perspective View including block plan published in The Building News, May 10th 1878.

07 July 2009

1884 – Liberal Club Premises, Great Grimsby, Lincolnshire

Architect: Charles Bell Perspective view including ground &1st floor plans published in The Building News, November 21st 1884.

Pages:12Next »