Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Charles Geoghegan

16 February 2010

1859 – Former Bank, Foster Place, Dublin

Architect: Papworth & Geoghegan Before the formation of AIB, this was known as the Royal Bank. The exterior is fairly straight forward classicism with a good neo-classical porch added in 1850. It is...

04 February 2010

1864 – Allied Irish Bank, Arran Quay, Dublin

Architect: Charles Geoghegan / George L. O’Connor Fine small bank branch in an Italianate style with manager’s residence to the rear. The interior of the banking hall is ornate without being overpowering. The...

28 January 2010

1865 – Presbyterian Manse, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin

Architect: Charles Geoghegan Fine Victorian manse by Charles Geoghegan in the grounds of Andrew Heiton’s French gothic church on York Road.

27 January 2010

1871 – Former Royal Bank, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin

Architect: Charles Geoghegan Imposing 19th century bank (No. 102 Upper Georges Street) now in use as a commercial premises. The building has a high quality stone fa├žade at street level. Possibly designed by...

20 January 2010

1894 – St. Mary’s Church, Haddington Road, Dublin

Architects: Charles Geoghegan, J.J. O’Callaghan & W.G. Doolin St Mary’s is the product of the work of several architects. In 1839 the original church on the site was constructed. In 1879, the rounded...

Pages:« Prev12