Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Charles Wilson

20 December 2012

1855 – Royal Faculty of Procurators’ Hall, Glasgow

Architect: Charles Wilson The Royal Faculty of Procurators is a body which was incorporated prior to 1668 and continues to serve the needs of the legal profession in Glasgow and West Central Scotland....

14 February 2012

1843 – Glasgow Royal Asylum, Gartnavel, Scotland

Architect: Charles Wilson An unusual design in Tudor Gothic, built in 1842-43, with the chapel completed in 1904. Initially built to hold 420 patients and later extended. Each range was U-shaped with the...