Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Chatham

01 May 2014

1898 – Theatre Royal, Chatham, Kent

Architect: George E. Bond A was a 3,000 seat theatre built in 1899 and closed in 1955 and was converted into shops and a warehouse. In the late 1980s a campaign was started...

06 July 2009

1906 – Masonic Temple, Chatham, Kent

Architect: George E. Bond

29 June 2009

1905 – Proposed Sailors Home, Chatham, Kent

Architect: George E. Bond Front Perspective View including ground plan published in The Building News, December 8th 1905.

29 June 2009

1891 – Presbyterian Church & Manse, Chatham, Kent

Architect: George E. Bond “The site is a very fine one in the best part of the New Road Avenue, immediately adjoining the New Victoria Park and recreation ground. The church will have...