Architect: R. Knill Freeman
Architect: Edward Robert Robson From The Building News, December 26 1873: “The church of S. Anne at Liverpool, which we give among our illustrations, replaces a very inferior building of late Georgian type,...
Architect: Frederick W. Dixon
Architect: John Oldrid Scott With a very distinctive spire, the church was demolished in the 1960s. Perspective view of tower & spire published in The Building News, May 23rd 1879.
Architect: Asahel P. Bell
Architects: Cram,Wentworth & Goodhue
Architect: George Fellowes Prynne
Architect: Cram, Goodhue & Ferguson In 1900 the firm of Cram, Goodhue, & Ferguson designed a late Gothic Revival structure of stone, which was built as funds became available. The first section, 6...