1878 – St. Michael’s Church, Northampton, Northamptonshire
At least two different designs exist for this church from 1878, both from Alfred W.
1906 – Proposed Church of St. Anne, Grantham, Lincolnshire
1905 – Proposed Church, Grantham, Lincolnshire
1875 – Proposed Restoration St. James’s Church, Grimsby, Lincolnshire
In 1586, St. James’ became the parish church of Grimsby, after John Whitgift united the parishes of St.
1874 – Baptistry of St. Clement, Worlabye, Lincolnshire
From The Building News, October 9 1874: “One of our illustrations represents an example of an enclosed baptistry,
1908 – The New Nave, Hexham Abbey, Northumberland
Views of new nave at Hexham Abbey published in The Building News, August 7th 1908.