1875 – Proposed Restoration St. James’s Church, Grimsby, Lincolnshire
In 1586, St. James’ became the parish church of Grimsby, after John Whitgift united the parishes of St.
1874 – Baptistry of St. Clement, Worlabye, Lincolnshire
From The Building News, October 9 1874: “One of our illustrations represents an example of an enclosed baptistry,
1908 – The New Nave, Hexham Abbey, Northumberland
Views of new nave at Hexham Abbey published in The Building News, August 7th 1908.
1906 – Church at Swalwell, Northumberland
1878 – Tynemouth Priory Church Proposed Restoration, Northumberland
1885 – St. John’s Church, Knighton, Leicester, Leicestershire
1906 – New Chapel, Taunton School, Somerset
1895 – Church of St. Lawrence, Barton, Preston, Lancashire
1875 – St. Peters Church, Brighton, Sussex
The church was orginally built from 1824-28 to a design by Sir Charles Barry,