Architect: Goodwin Packer
Architect: J.D. Webster The Henry Wilson Memorial Church as published in The Building News, February 15th 1884.
Architect: Frederick W. Dixon
Architect: John Oldrid Scott With a very distinctive spire, the church was demolished in the 1960s. Perspective view of tower & spire published in The Building News, May 23rd 1879.
Architect: William Dawes
Architect: Asahel P. Bell
Architects: Cram,Wentworth & Goodhue