Architect: Aston Webb
Architect: Louis Ambler
Architect: Giles, Gough & Trollope
Architect: Charles Dorman
Architect: Burder & Baker At least two different designs exist for this church from 1878, both from Alfred W. N. Burder & Arthur Baker. The main design illustrated here was published in The...
Architect: Bertram H. Tarrant
Architect: R.J. Withers In 1586, St. James’ became the parish church of Grimsby, after John Whitgift united the parishes of St. James’ and St. Mary’s, the parish church of the latter having been...