1878 – St. John’s Church, Egremont, Cumberland
Perspective view & ground plan, published in The Building News, August 23rd 1878. “This church, of which we give an exterior view,
1885 – All Souls Church, Netherton, Cumberland
Perspective view including ground plan published in The Building News, July 17th 1885.
1874 – New Catholic Church, Workington, Cumberland
1869 – United Presbyterian Church, Queens Park, Glasgow
The United Presbyterian Church was designed by Alexander “Greek” Thomson, and destroyed in the Second World War when it was struck by a German incendiary bomb in March 1943.
1905 – St. Paul’s Church, Glasgow
1884 – Wellington Church, Glasgow
The exterior of Wellington Church is notable for its magnificent neoclassical portico, complete with a colonnade of Corinthian columns.
1899 – Queens Cross Church, Glasgow
Queen’s Cross Church was started in 1896 by the Free Church of Scotland as St Mathew’s Church.
1898 – The Richmond Road Congregational Church & Schools, Cardiff
“These buildings, which are just completed, occupy a prominent site in the midst of a thickly-populated neighbourhood.